Melbury College Vision
Melbury College aims to educate the ‘whole child’ through a personalised approach to learning. Pupils are supported, challenged, stretched and inspired in a wide range of learning opportunities through our broad, balanced and engaging curriculum.
We will transform the lives of young people by providing bespoke and specialist education of the highest standard.
We will do this through:
- A flexible and individualised approach that responds positively to changes that may occur during a student’s life-journey.
- A relentless focus on improving education and progress outcomes with high expectations of, and aspirations for, all our young people.
- Providing a high quality curriculum that supports the individual needs of all students.
- Working closely with our families to ensure a personalised student and support network approach.
- Developing individual students’ abilities and supporting them to reach their full potential.
- Developing the life skills of students, including self-motivation, tenacity and resilience.
- Ensuring a continuum of specialist services and learning for targeted young people in Merton.
- Strategic and financial governance that is fit for purpose and ensures sustainability.
- Developing our students’ behaviour to enable them to progress, socially and educationally.
We have provided links to all the required statutory information concerning Melrose School on the Information section, click here to view.